Kingdom 101. Relationships with Pastor Lonzine Lee – Discipleship session with Lesley Choy
1. Do I have a kingdom relationship with myself?
2. Do I have kingdom standards for my life? Or is there an escape clause, in my thinking? I’ll do this until
3. Do I talk kingdom to myself? Cause you talk to yourself all the time Do you talk kingdom? Or do you talk world? Do you talk defeat?
4. Do I live flesh oriented? Or do I live mind/emotion oriented?
5. What is the tone of my conversation? What is the tone that I use when I have a self-talk? Am I harsh with myself? Am I overly sweet with myself? Or Am I firm?
“It comes from making the decision that you never ever back off from, I’m in this for eternity. There is no escape clause. This is not temporary.”
Original Broadcast on Facebook Live
Broadcast on YouTube
Broadcast on Telegram
COMMUNION Private Channel
The Supernatural Reality Of Heaven On Earth
Please download Pastor Lonzine’s Notes: Points of Study – KINGDOM RELATIONSHIP ABSOLUTES
To Give Online
To use Cash App
To use Zelle
To use Venmo
Mail Checks and Money Orders to:
Astounding Love! A Global Church Fellowship
P.O. Box 1412
Manteca, CA 95337